Zipper® | Zero
The Zipper® system makes it possible to transform urban space quickly by building segregated cycle lanes and roundabouts. It protects cyclists and prevents other vehicles on the road from invading the cycle lane. It is modular and its modules can be installed continuously or discontinuously, allowing the construction of multiple configurations.
Find out more about the new Zipper® | Zero, by contacting our sales team at email@example.com
- It can be adapted to any kind of road surface.
- It is highly visible because 50% of the surface of its modules is retroreflective.
- Its modules are manufactured from recycled plastic so its environmental impact is minimal. It is an ecodesigned product.
- It is competitive because it makes it possible to carry out a project with minimal intervention on the public roads.
- Its modules are highly resistant to impact and bad weather and they can be anchored to the road surface.
The three basic differences between Zipper® and Zipper® | Zero are the following:
- The material used. Zipper® | Zero modules A & B are produced entirely from municipal post-consumer waste.
- The weight. Zipper® | Zero modules A & B lighter, weighing approximately 25% less.
- The carbon footprint. The Zipper® | Zero modules A & B have a smaller carbon footprint.