Zebra® | Zero 13, 9
Cycle lane separator to segregate traffic flows.
The separators making up the Zebra® | Zero family have been designed to improve safety for cycle lane users.
Find out more about the new Zebra® | Zero, by contacting our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- They can be adapted to any kind of road surface.
- They are highly visible thanks to the fact that almost 40% of their surface is retroreflective.
- They are made with recycled plastic, so their environmental impact is minimal. They are ecodesigned products.
- They are highly resistant to impact and bad weather and they have various anchorage points in the road surface.
- They are competitive because they make it possible to carry out a project with minimal intervention on the public roads.
The Zebra® Zero line has 4 main differences with the classic one:
- The material used, as previously mentioned.
- The weight, the Zebra® Zero separator is lighter, weighs approximately 40% less.
- The number of anchor points, the Zebra® Zero separator has four anchor points to the pavement.
- The carbon footprint of the Zero line is smaller than that of the classic line.